Friday, February 15, 2013

Letters with questions to no one

Dear spring (the season),
I love you and I miss you like crazy. Could you please come soon?
Love,
A California girl who is sick of being cold


Dear midterms,
Do you have an end?
No love,
A sleepy student


Dear Bookstore,
Really? A work shift starting at 6:30am on a Saturday?
Confused lack of understanding,
A wife who wanted to sleep in tomorrow


Dear life,
Must you really get harder in the future? How will I manage you?
Sincerely,
A lover of living


Dear creepers trying to break into Wymount apartments,
In the words of President Dieter F. Uchtdorf: STOP IT.
Again- no love,
A slightly paranoid woman


Dear girl typing to no one,
Go to sleep.
...

2 comments:

sunnysnows said...

I didn't know people were trying to break into Wymount! You should set up booby traps like in Home Alone. That would be awesome.

Mandy B. said...

Lol. That would be awesome. Too bad I don't have paint cans or stairs in my apartment. (I don't remember anything else he uses.)

Post a Comment