Mwahahahahaha. Months of planning (not really- more like it has been planned for months- it didn't actually take that long to plan) finally succeeded. The months of being paranoid that my plan would be discovered or I'd slip up. The stress that occasionally kept me up late at night with fear that something would go wrong- they'd find out or figure it out or my transportation would be delayed or unorganized.
But today it ALL came together. Here's how it went:
1. Bry dropped me off at the Provo airport which was very small and slightly confusing, but sort of fun because of how small it was.
2. Ariana and her dad picked me up from the Oakland airport.
3. I walked through the court behind Becca and Isaac's house while I called her and asked her to check for a package on her front porch.
4. She sent Aiden to check the front door and he answered it to find me! I said "hello Aiden" over the phone and then hung up and heard Becca in the house say "what!" Aiden's face was totally expressionless when he answered the door because he came looking for a box and I wasn't a box, so he ran in with me and told Becca "no box, just Auntie!" Perfect, kid. Thank you. =)
5. When I saw Becca I declared "happy birthday!"
Meanhile, mom was upstairs having heard my voice while painting (and realizing it was NOT on speaker phone) and was practically cursing me for coming while she was working on painting a door and messing up her mojo. hahaha. How was I supposed to know?
It's going to be a great, but short weekend. I hope to enjoy what I can of it, though. =)
4 comments:
Thanks for the fantastic birthday surprise! You are amazing!
May I say in my defense that it is very hard to paint door trim when one is crying. Love you!
Hahaha. I imagine that would be hard indeed. Love you too!
You're very welcome! And thanks.
Post a Comment