So I was going to have to do a huge project for Recreation Management (REC M) and do my big presentation for Compensation and Benefits yesterday - right after having a weekend down in Phoenix for an HR Case Competition. I was basically freaking out about a week ago because I had NO idea how I was supposed to prepare and be ready to do both in the same day. However, last week my Comp & Ben professor asked to move me from Monday to Wednesday because we were going to have a guest speaker on Monday.
MIRACLE.
So I was able to focus on REC M yesterday and get that all DONE! I'm still somewhat worried about my presentation for tomorrow because I have not researched nearly as much as I had hoped to by this point. So I started to think about how I wish I had had to present earlier in the semester for Comp & Ben since I've had homework from my block class added into my schedule and 2 hours cut out of my Tuesdays.
HOWEVER.
I realized tonight that tomorrow is probably the best Wednesday for me to present because my religion homework didn't take very long (1-1.5 hours), and I have ZERO homework for my leadership class (by chance) or my REC M (since yesterday was our final project). It's great.
So yay for small miracles! Now I must get back to work!
1 comment:
Heavenly Father is definitely looking out for you! I love miracles, even the small ones. :)
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment