Sunday, August 10, 2014

Funny Bingham reunion quotes

1. Kurt walks Damon (who is 3) downstairs and Damon wants to walk on the ledge next to the stairs.
Kurt: "Damon, I don't want you walking on that ledge because you could fall and break your neck and die, and lose your mortal life."

2. Mark (Bry's dad) describing something he wouldn't want to do: "It would be like straining gnats' teeth."

3. Rochelle let me borrow a sweater of hers when we went to some tide pools because it was really cold and she had an extra. Liam, who is 3 years old, walks over to me and grabs a corner of it, looking up at me with a puzzled expression.
Liam: "Why are you wearing my mom's sweater?"

4. Many of us are sitting outside the house at the picnic tables. Dave pulls up to park alongside the house.
Liam: "Daddy's home!"
Zach (about 1.5 years old): "Dada!"
Liam, turning to look at Zach next to him: "No - it's my dad."

5. Roxanne to Will (who is about 3): "Are you Will-Will Chayne?" (Chayne said sh-ay-n)
Will: "No. I'm Will-Will Chayne Bingham."

6. Bry and I ask what food Evan likes (he's 4).
Evan: "I like a lot. I can't name all of them."
Me: "Name a few of your favorites."
Evan: "Cantaloupe, grapes... strawberries and watermelon."

No comments:

Post a Comment