My parents, sister and nephews came out to visit Bry and I the second week of August. I gladly enjoyed being able to go around and see many of the sites that Bry and I went to our first month out here. In addition to some sites that were familiar for me, we also went to the Museum of Flight which was really cool. I forgot to bring my camera the first day so I missed taking photos at the Aquarium, on the Harbor Cruise, and at Pike Place Market.
 |
| View from the Space Needle. Foggy day. |
ZOO!
 |
| The otters were napping. |
 |
| A hippo out of water! Might be the first time I've seen that. |
 |
| Sitting in this plane freaked Aiden out because it made sounds. |
 |
| Why isn't airplane food still like this? |
This was Aiden's parting gift to us - he heard we had fruit flies in our apartment so this was his attempt at a trap. He sure is a cute kid. And he sure loves organizing magnets.
In addition to seeing some sights while they were here, we ate at some tasty restaurants, mom taught me how to cook fish (Bry was really excited about that), and mom bought maternity clothes for me and a pack'n'play for my baby, as well as a couple other items. Becca helped to clean up our second bedroom which was incredible and we can easily walk around in it now as opposed to doing the acrobatics that were previously required. My dad helped to move things out to our patio closet and installed a shelf in our washer/dryer/dining room closet which significantly added to the amount of stuff we can put in there. Thus, our kitchen is now better organized because we were able to move some things into that closet. It's great.
I'm so grateful for my family - for how helpful they are and how much they care about me and about Bry. I love them and I'm so glad I was able to see them up here for a week.
2 comments:
Ha, I didn't know he left a "trap" on your fridge, sorry!
Mandy! I love Pike Place-one of my favorite places ever.
Post a Comment