Thursday, February 19, 2015

Aiden quotes

The following are quotes from Aiden when he was here earlier this month. I love that little boy.

(While talking to Isaac about how he shouldn't put a toy in his mouth because it might be dirty and then we'd have to clean his mouth:) "And use soap on my tongue? That would be icky. We never do that, dad."

(While at the hotel where the guys stayed, talking with my dad about the little kitchen in their hotel room and motioning to the fridge:) "Food comes down when you're not looking. And it goes back up when you are looking."

(While sitting on the sliding foot rest for our ottoman:) "I'm king of the mountain and a tiger."

(After my dad says he doesn't want to go outside with Aiden on the porch because it's cold:) "You can put on a jacket."
My dad: "Where's your jacket?"
Aiden: "I'm not cold. I don't need a jacket."

(After I told him not to play with our folding chairs:) "I'm not going to play with them; I'm just making a tent."

No comments:

Post a Comment