I haven't been to Hawai'i in over 15 years and didn't remember much. Going back was so great and I absolutely loved the week we had there even with getting mosquito bites on my arms and legs and a really bad sunburn across my back and shoulders. It was wonderful.
Bry, Emma and I flew into Honolulu where we stayed in a house with members of my family (mom, dad, brother, sister & family, Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jan). It was so nice to be together in a house so that we could commune together in different rooms. Also, the property was touching beach which we could see and go to. Beautiful.
I took 800 pictures and was extremely pleased that my camera battery lasted until the last day of the trip since I forgot to bring the battery charger. Clearly, I won't be posting all of the pictures I took but I'll be posting a lot and section them by day(s). Pictures will be posted soon (really this time since they're already on my computer).
No comments:
Post a Comment