Friday, October 9, 2015

My 9-month-old baby!

Emma is a fairly proficient crawler.
She loves to eat food still but I think she may love walking (by holding onto fingers) even more.
Being the social butterfly she is, Emma also loves seeing people - those who come visit us or those we see when we go out.
Baths are still a favorite activity, which is great.
She is a very determined girl who doesn't hesitate to speak her mind. I love her babble; I do not love her frustrated/angry noises/crying.
She absolutely loves books. and loves her family.
Emma has said "dada" for I-don't-remember-how-many-months but just yesterday (day after she hit 9 months) she started saying "mom"/"mama" and has said it more today. So awesome. Makes me happier than I had anticipated. I might actually like hearing it more than her giggles. Maybe.



Her outfit is blue - it has cute pink birds on it... I was going to put her in a more girly outfit but was in the process of doing laundry, so... here's my blue-eyed, blue-dressed baby girl.


Those eyebrows.



She doesn't always make this face - just always when a camera is noisily taking pictures.


She did a head dive into my lap shortly after this picture was taken. 

hahahaha



A true Bingham (and baby) - fascinated by teeth. 

"How'd you get all those teeth, dad?"

No comments:

Post a Comment