Monday, November 23, 2015

Big Emma

I forgot to mention in her 10-month post that she has been wearing 12-month size clothing for a few weeks. At her 10-month check-up she was measured to be 80th percentile in all three measures - height, weight and head. She's our big little girl. =)

I also forgot to mention that her four top front teeth seem to still be making their way out slowly and are most of the way out. I think. We haven't noticed any other new teeth, so she just has four on top and two on bottom for now.

Here's a video I took today. She continues to get better at standing and cruising the furniture in our house. I could see today at times when she was standing up this look on her face as she focused on something a little ways away and how I believe she just looked at it thinking "I wish I could just walk over there."


No comments:

Post a Comment