Sunday, July 31, 2016

Bingham Reunion Photo Dump

I didn't take pictures very often during the reunion and what I have is somewhat random but here's some of the pictures I took. It was a great week filled with fun and time with family. With Bry's family we stayed in Orem, UT split between two rental houses and it was sort of crazy but so worth the drive there and back. Emma had a wonderful time playing with cousins and Bry and I loved the time we got to visit with everyone.

Her hair looks wet because she was sweating. Ha. 
I'm glad she likes her hat.

This is her I'm-not-very-happy-dad-got-me-I-was-having-fun-running-all-over.






We got lunch at Chick-Fil-A before hiking Ensign Peak and Emma managed to spill about half her milk on her clothes getting them soaked through. Luckily we had a spare onesie I had placed in the car as a back-up but didn't include pants so she just wore a onesie for the hike.


Funny girl. 

This picture makes me really happy.

We made it to the top! It's a hard hike (harder than I remembered) but thankfully short (20 minutes).

Running outside with her cousin Dallin.

Bubble gum challenge.

Ethan's popped.

Watermelon-eating contest.



Emma even participated.
 


Funny Zackie boy.



Happy girl. Watermelon chin.

She cracks me up.

1 comment:

sunnysnows said...

Looks like lots of fun! Love her watermelon pictures :)

Post a Comment