Wednesday, May 17, 2017

CA Trip - April 2017

This is much belated. I thought I had posted about my trip to California last month but evidently I did not. Behold a random assortment of photos.

Since I arrived the week of Easter the cousins did a belated Easter egg hunt together. Emma picked up what to do pretty quickly and was soon practically a pro at finding the eggs and just getting the green ones.



While I was there we made a trip to the Oakland Zoo. Here are the cute girl cousins petting a little goat.


I thought she'd be better on the carousel than the first time she went on... apparently not. She seemed to enjoy it even though she clung on to me the entire time. Note that I did not even put her on a moving animal.



Nap-time sometime while we were there. This isn't how she usually sleeps but I found it rather amusing how tangled up she was in blankets.

We enjoyed a visit to see Sean and Renata. I think this was after we had crossed a street; Uncle Sean held her hand to cross and then she didn't let go after getting to the sidewalk. =) So sweet.


Hanging out on the couch snacking because why not?



I was happy to see greenery returned to the area. 

Sophiiiiieee

"RUN-NING!" in Emma's words.

Funny kids

Visiting Emma's great-grandma is always nice. Aiden was being a dork for pictures but was also being helpful sitting there so Emma could join in pictures.



Thank you to Becca for letting Emma and I stay at your house and for taking many of the photos I posted above. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment