Thursday, June 29, 2017

5 YEARS!

Earlier this month Bry and I celebrated our 5-year anniversary. On the day of our anniversary (Friday the 16th) we ate out at a local restaurant that we hadn't tried before.


The day after our anniversary we got a babysitter to watch Emma while we went to see Wonder Woman which was pretty great. 

This past Monday, the 26th, we went with my parents who are visiting to the Space Needle and had joint-anniversary lunch at Sky City Restaurant. I was the only one who had eaten there before (thanks, Becca!), although it had been 9 years for me so I didn't have a really clear memory of it. It was beautiful eating up there and Emma got to go up the Space Needle for the first time since I had gone up after we moved here (with Bry and then a couple months later with my family) but not gone back up since.


Smiling over at Papa and holding her cup of apple juice.

 Clam chowder. Crab melt, tomato salad and quinoa.


Emma liked being at the top of the Space Needle.



1 comment:

sunnysnows said...

What a cute little Emma. Happy Anniversary!

Post a Comment