| She pulled out a Lindt truffle first which she wasted no time in opening and getting in her mouth. Thus the bulge. Then she pulled out an apple. |
| She's so funny. |
| Both arms in. |
| Looking at the snow outside. |
| This Christmas was brought to us by Amazon (mostly). Ha. |
| The aftermath. Computer was set up to video California family. |
| Emma was so excited to go out in the snow and have daddy build a snowman. |
| She wanted a picture with it but only paused for one. |
| Henry's first Christmas!! |
We're so grateful for family sending us a plethora of gifts and feel so greatly blessed. I know I can do more to share my blessings with others and hope to get better at reaching out and giving more. Emma and Henry bring me such joy and I hope to raise them to think of others and to serve others. Emma is constantly wanting to share things with us and I love the joy and kindness she exhibits. Henry freely gives of his adorable smiles and I want him to keep spreading happiness. We are grateful for Jesus Christ and the endless bounds of His love for us. As Emma likes to sing "I'm trying to be like Jesus" and want to become more like Him.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!
Looks like Emma's headband lasted approximately 24 seconds. ;) Nice try!
Post a Comment