Henry is crawling around fast, sitting pretty solidly for a not-solid baby, and wanting to stand up as often as possible. He is still a somewhat snuggly boy and likes to be held when we're able to. He is eating well and hopefully gaining well. He's definitely growing and learning and he still thinks the world of his family. He has been able to say "dada" for several weeks and started saying "mom"/"mama" a couple weeks ago; overall he isn't very chatty but he does like to practice using his voice sometimes.
He's our happy little guy and I only wish he'd start sleeping better at night but we'll get there someday.
 |
| First picture I snapped of him today just before he got moving. |
 |
| If one could die from cuteness overload... I would so be dead. |
Loving standing... and you can see his one tooth coming in! I think the one next to it will make its way in within the next week but we'll see. Teeth take a painfully (for baby) long time to make an appearance.
1 comment:
Such a cute little brother!
Post a Comment