The kids didn't have school this morning which was pretty nice and I was able to stay in bed later which was great, so today I feel rested! But no baby yet, so this will be my first late baby. At yesterday's appointment baby's heartrate was elevated so I was sent to the hospital to be monitored (I picked up Bry on the way) and baby's heartrate was back to normal and checked out, so we came back home after a while.
Mom and I took the kids to a state park for a bit today, and did some grocery shopping in the afternoon. I was worn out by the time we got home. I've had some contractions that feel like minor cramping and a sore back (which maybe is just a sore back?), but nothing consistent or as convincing as the Braxton Hicks I had a few weeks ago.
Hoping baby comes soon. For now just waiting. So here's pictures of the kids we can see.
| They're the cutest. They voluntarily positioned themselves and called "Cheez-its!" Ha. |
| I can't remember what he was saying but it was funny. |
| Bear-crawling over the rocks. |
No comments:
Post a Comment