Monday, December 10, 2012

I love my sister

So my camera totally does NOT do this cute thing justice. (It came like this minus the ornaments that were included separately- thus why the arrangement may not be the greatest because I put on the ornaments, not my sister. lol.)



 
 
I love Christmas and decorations- no matter how small. =) 


4 comments:

sunnysnows said...

A person's a person, no matter how small. -Dr. Seuss

:) Glad you like it.

Mandy B. said...

Good quote. :)

Thank you for sending it. It's so cute!

Ariana said...

Is that a little Bugs Bunny ornament? I'm not sure why that caught my eye, but the whole thing is VERY cute!

Mandy B. said...

Yes, it is a Bugs Bunny ornament and he's wearing a teeny tiny Santa hat- it's the cutest tiniest ornament you've ever seen! That's why it caught your eye. :)

It is all cute indeed.

Post a Comment