Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ally Condie book signing

She is wonderfully nice and it was great to meet her. :) I thank my sister for informing me of this event and encouraging me to go. It was worth the hour-long wait to meet the author of some books that I love.

That's her. Next to me. :)

I tried to crop this but my computer isn't letting me save it. So here's the unedited version.
Thank you to my husband for taking the picture. :)


Below is me with my signed copy of Reached. I haven't actually read this (the last book of the trilogy) yet, but I will over Christmas break. :) 


I got a copy of Reached signed for my sister as well, and I think she'll like the note Ally Condie wrote for her. ;) I'll try to get it shipped off soon so I don't keep her in suspense for tooo long.

2 comments:

sunnysnows said...

YAY! That's so exciting! Is that Chris Crowe next to her? He was my English teaching adviser.

Mandy B. said...

Yeah, it is Chris Crowe. That's so funny!! Ally Condie mentioned how he was one of her professors and how it was kind of funny to be sitting next to him at a book signing.

Post a Comment