First. I made some Muddy Buddies which were introduced to me by a friend my freshman year at BYU (first year of college = super healthy, right?). I've loved them ever since. Today was the first time I made them myself (with a little help from Bry).
YUM.
| Chex + [melted(choc. chips + peanut butter + butter) + vanilla] + powdered sugar = AMAZING |
Second. We went shopping at Costco and I had noticed they have some great looking spinach dip last time we went but we already had a lot in our cart so I decided to wait until next time. This time was next time. So we bought some. I wanted some good bread for it to go on, so I went to the bakery area and they had some amazing breads (that were still WARM!). I selected the Italian Pugliese. Aside from my mom's homemade French bread, this is possibly my favorite bread. SO good (especially when still warm).
| I've always loved Spinach Dip. |
No comments:
Post a Comment