Monday, March 7, 2016

My baby is 14 months old!

Emma is a walking pro these days and loves it. 
She still likes most foods and has more recently discovered a liking for green beans, grapes and toasted oats (Cheerios). Mostly she likes fruit and ground beef and bread but she'll eat most things.
Emma now hates diaper changes. 
She still loves baths. 
I feel like this is my favorite age because of how fun and sweet she is most of the time. Her most used word/sound is probably"oohh!" (said in a high pitch) which I love every time. It's adorable. She does a lot of babbling that is also adorable. 
Lately she has started understanding how to put things together rather than just taking them apart; she can put a lid on tupperware or puzzle pieces on the board - though not in the right place. 

Behold the many faces of Emma (most of which you've seen before but now she's older):

Loves her Pooh bear.

Still has those serious brows.

I don't want my picture taken, mom!

Cool! A lens cap. I have never seen anything like it before!

I love when she makes this face.

Cute outfit credit goes to Becca. :)
I don't remember what this face was about.


Cheeser.
You can see the bottom first molars if you look closely.

Close up.


Who knew peeling paper off a box was so interesting?

Still loves books!

Love the curls. :) Her hair is getting so long!
Still a binky baby (when getting ready for bed).

No comments:

Post a Comment