This weekend we enjoyed the company of Allison and family. It was a great motivator for me to get the house cleaned up (which I could always use) but more importantly it was an opportunity to spend time with family. We're so grateful to have a home big enough to host them and grateful they were able to make the trip safely.
Emma loved getting to play with some of her cousins and I wish I had gotten pictures and video of them together because of how cute they were but I didn't keep my phone on me. Emma was particularly grateful for her sweet cousin Malia who helped her walk around the house. Emma could walk with assistance almost endlessly and mommy tires all too quickly, in her opinion.
Even though Bry, Emma and I were at various stages of being sick we were so happy to have time with family and look forward to the next opportunity to see family.
No comments:
Post a Comment