Monday, August 27, 2018

Henry's birthday

We were very glad to have family visiting us for Henry's and my birthday weekend. My boy is one!


Some of the cutest kids I know.

He got a cool new toy from his cousins.
I'm not sure why he made this face.



Thankful for my mom making Henry's cake while I was sick with a cold.

He was a big fan.

Emma cracks me up - these are the photos I got when I asked her to stand by her brother for a picture with him on his birthday... after she had been invited to go have a cupcake but before she was given one. She was VERY excited for cupcakes.








His sister helped open presents.

Henry, Emma and their cousins all enjoyed Henry's gift from Ama and Papa; a water table is very fun.





Yum. Lol.


Papa is a great baby catcher.
We're pretty cute if I may say so myself. Thanks for taking the pictures, sister!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had so much fun being with all of you!

Post a Comment