![]() |
| So close! Tigers are BIG (bigger than it looks in these pictures). |
Usually my kids aren't really fans of the spinning seat things pictured below but this trip they both couldn't get enough of it and were in it for several minutes. I love how Henry seems totally unfazed by Emma practically sitting on him.
Henry is much more comfortable on the carousel than Emma, though she has gotten more comfortable in the past year or two. She is on a non-moving one in these pictures because I had to stand by Henry (who nearly slides right off) and she isn't comfortable on one moving up and down unless someone is next to her. They had a great time.
Stopped at the gorilla statue that's on the path that leads down to the zoo since no one was near it taking pictures as is usually the case. They're tired, clearly. Henry's face in that first one below represents how I feel after pushing him in the stroller up all the switchbacks leaving the zoo.










No comments:
Post a Comment