Thursday, December 5, 2019

Loved the fall colors

Already I'm missing the colors of fall - it was a beautiful season. As Henry pronounces one fall color "or-yanj". I took some photos of the kids at the end of October, trying to find places with good fall colors but the trees I found didn't have low branches so the kids were way below. Ha. Oh well. And of course I had to pick areas with a playground so the kids wouldn't mind riding in the car for 20+ minutes since we'd be headed to a NEW playground (we actually went to two).



I'm in a picture with my kids! At least my shadow is. Ha.

Cute boy decided to pray while we walked around outside.




Climbing high. When did she get so big? 

Classic cheeser

Just look at his squishy face. I want to kiss those cheeks all day.



Shadows. Something I should have forseen.


I love these two cuties so much even though they drive me crazy on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment